An unofficial add-in game modification for Baldur's Gate 2: Shadows of Amn.
on The Undying
- Q: What do I need to use this MOD?
- A: The Undying requires Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn and Throne of Bhaal with the latest Bioware/Interplay patches. We also strongly encourage the installation of the Baldurdash Fixpack or the G3 BG2 fix pack as well.
- Q: Are there any new encounters?
- A: There are five encounters which are part of Callisto's quest of revenge. Four of them take place on the surface and the final takes place in the Underdark. Read the spoilers section at the forums for their locations.
- Q: Is this mod the combination of the first Undying mod and Desecration of Souls and the Ninafer NPC mod?
- A: Yes this mod is the combination of three of my mods. This was originally going to be one large mod but due to the lack of free time and patience, I divided up the mod in smaller portions and released it like that. DoS was the first release of it followed by Ninafer and then I finally got Callisto done to the way I wanted her.
- Q: Will this MOD add new quests or encounters to the Throne of Bhaal expansion?
- A: No there are no new quests or encounters at this time.
- Q: What are these extra items that are in the mod folder and the Override folder but they are not in the game?
- A: The items with the CMTU**** will show up in the game, either on the corpses after your fight with some of the new encounters or in the new stores. The items with the CM***** and COM*** prefix are installed into the game but do not show up in the game. They are a bit over kill which is why I didn't include them. You can use the Console command to import them into your game if you want to use them.